|General Information||Products||Service||Corporate page||Customer Information|
The new HD 10-13-RE drill!
* Extremely low weight if compared to its nomenclature group;
* Electronic regulation of the spindle rotation frequency allows choosing optimal working modes;
* Reducing gear body of aluminium alloy improves durability and heat drain.
* Drilling in metal, plastic, wood and other materials;
* Tightening/untightening of screws and bolts;
* Boring in concrete, brickwork and concrete in impact drilling mode;
* Mixing of various viscosity levels materials.
* Modern ergonomic design;
* Reducing gear body of aluminium alloy;
* Effective impact mechanism with ratchet bushings;
* Switch-on lock;
* Preset electronic adjuster of rotation frequency;
* Double insulation of the drive.
* Ergonomic design ensures comfortable control and operating;
* Drilling - impact drilling switcher is positioned at the top part of the reducing gear body and does not stand out;
* Ratchet bushings provide for productive boring of concrete, brickwork and stone;
* Switch-on lock provides for comfortable continuous performance;
* Effective airing system intensifies cooling when operating for a long period;
* The reverse allows tightening and untightening of screws, bolts and nuts;
* Multipositioned additional handle (included in the kitting) ensures a tight grip. Hollow handle with a lid provides for a storing place for high-usage bits. Drilling depth restrictor (included in the kitting) installed in the additional handle ensures drilling of a set depth;
* Rotable head (ordered separately) allows securing the drill in stationary position and performing rectification, sharpening, grinding and polishing.
* Impact drill HDÓ10-13-RE 1 pcs.
* Rod (drilling depth restrictor) 1 pcs.
* Chuck wrench 1 pcs.
* Additional handle 1 pcs.
* Box 1 pcs.
* Operating manual 1 pcs.
Web-studio "Indecis" - creation and update of sites on Bitrix