|General Information||Products||Service||Corporate page||Customer Information|
In 1913 a land lord from Melitopol Ya.I.Tissen bought equipment from a casting and mechanical plant situated at the crossroads of Mulgauzenovskaya St. and Novaya St., and founded his own factory at a small part of modern ‘Phiolent’ enterprise. Tissen’s factory focused on casting and mechanical production: horse-driven turbine water pumps for irrigation of orchards and vegetable gardens, winepresses; manufacturing of various spare parts for cannery and tobacco factories. There were only 30-50 employees at the factory at that time. Within next 50 years the enterprise has maintained the casting and mechanical direction of the activity..
After the October social revolution had taken place, the former Tissen factory started taking into consideration the needs of national economy of Crimea. In 1923 on the basis of the NEP the factory has been leased to an industrial artel ‘Metallist’ for 3 years. There were only 7-8 people working for the artel. In 1926 the factory was renamed into State casting and Mecanical Factory ‘Bolshevik’. The enterprise had at first only 10 and then after 40 employees. The factory had been transferred to various institutions and got different names: ‘Remmashbud ¹3’, Semedinov factory, Simferopol motor-garage factory during a few following years. The specialization had been often changed, the equipment had been often replaced, however the volume of the production manufactured and employees number increased.During the prewar years the factory produced equipment for leather and foot-wear industry, transport establishments, car repairing enterprises; tobacco chopping knives, Ludlo valves. From 1930 to 1940 the company had 11 times gross production increase, and the total number of employees grew up to 226 people.
The plant was under jurisdiction of ‘Krymenergo’ and operated as a repair base for the restoration of the energy department of Crimea during the first post-war years. The factory repaired small-capacity power transformers, electric engines, manufactured various electric instruments and spare parts for power stations. In 1947 after the factory had been transferred to the jurisdiction of ‘Glavtormash’, it started to produce peat mining and processing machines. During 1949 the enterprise had been producing point switches for railway tracks and train spare parts.
During 1953 the company had been manufacturing products for power stations needs.
Gross production volume increased three times in 1958 if compared to the index of 1940; there were 223 employees at the factory in 1958. An overall modernization of the enterprise into manufacturing of a completely new production – precise micro machines started in 1959. The factory was fully equipped for a mass production of the machines until the end of 1959, and 30 thousand of rotary transformer had been produced in 1960. The factory has been transferred to the jurisdiction of the Ministry for shipyard industry of the USSR the same year.A new national product manufacturing line was set in motion in 1967 – production of various models of tape recorder ‘Dolphin’, ‘Oreanda’ recorder, which were produced with State Mark of quality, had been awarded with a Diploma of international fair ‘Svyaz-76’ (Connection),.
The production volume increased 15 times in 1967 if compared to 1959. During the years the factory had developed 60 types of new products. Total quantity of ‘Oreanda’ recorders produced during 1989 – 1995 exceeded 800 thousand items. The factory started producing: power control systems ‘Izhora’, ‘Alma’, ‘Katun’; rolling stabilization systems ‘Reef’; ship system ‘Sivash’, ‘Nevel’; ship motion control systems ‘Polyus’ (Pole), ‘Typhoon’, ‘Tuman’ (fog), ‘Orion’; navigation systems ‘Biryuza’, ‘Shlyuz’, ‘Skandiy’; drilling rig control systems ‘Shelf’, ‘Karasor’, etc. in 1970. In conditions of extreme decrease of special machinery manufacturing in the early 90s, a decision was made regarding production increase of competitive national product. The manufacturing capacities (the factory capacity, labor resources, specialists experience) were used to reorganize the factory into a mass producer of hand power tools.
National Special Integrated Programme of Ukraine ‘Hand power tools’ provides for mass manufacturing of power tools, and allows to satisfy demands of Ukrainian consumer market.
The factory started producing safety control systems for nuclear reactors for South-Ukrainian nuclear power plant in 1996, having received a license of Gosatomnadzor (Inspectorate for Nuclear and Radiation Safety ) for the systems.
The enterprise become ‘Zavod ‘Phiolent’ JSC in 1994.‘Zavod ‘Phiolent’ JSC is one of Crimean enterprises included in a list of strategic facilities for Ukrainian economy by a Decision of Cabinet Council of Ukraine dd. 21.08.97 ¹ 91. Nowadays Phiolent enterprise is engaged into development and mass-production of power tools, micro machines and control systems.
In 1994 the plant was reorganized into "Zavod Phiolent" joint stock company , today one of three enterprises in Crimea listed as strategically important for economy of Ukraine as it is stated in the Resolution 91 of the Cabinet of Ministers of Crimea of 21.08.1997.
Today "Phiolent" manufactures electric power tools, micromachines and control systems.
Web-studio "Indecis" - creation and update of sites on Bitrix